Welcome to Day 3 of my 2016 Travel Series. This series will broken up into 4 different blog posts and videos:
In case you missed my first two videos and blog posts, I will be traveling for a week to the beach with my whole family. This is my family’s first official family vacation. We rented a house on the beach and we will be there for a solid week.
In this video, I am sharing how I am packing my luggage for vacation. I use the same method that I use for my purse and work bag when dealing with luggage. Everything has it’s own pouch and then, all of the pouches get placed into my piece of luggage.
I am also sharing my beach bag that I will be using for this vacation.
I hope you check out my video and subscribe to my channel. 🙂
And, don’t forget to download and use my packing list for your beach travels.
- Traveling Medication Kit video
- Cosmetic and Beauty video
- Mossimo Beach Bag
- Women’s Mossimo Straw Fedora
- Vera Bradley beach towels
- The Big One polka dot beach towel from Kohl’s
- My Tagalongs fitness essentials
- Travel Pro Max Lite 4 25″ Expandable Luggage
- Eagle Creek Packing Cubes