Welcome to Day 4 of my 2016 Travel Series. This series has been broken up into 4 different blog posts and videos. This is the last post of the series. Check out the links below if you missed any of the previous ones.
I traveled for a week to the beach with my whole family. This was my family’s first official family vacation. We rented a house on the beach and we stayed there for a solid week. The first three videos were filmed before I left for vacation. I decided to save this post until after returning home because I wanted to give my honest review of the planner bag I purchased. I purchased the French Bull for Target yoga bag right before leaving for vacation. I didn’t want to film the video, then have to come back afterwards and say I didn’t like it. So, I waited until after I used it to give my honest opinion.
In this video, I am sharing not only my planner bag, but my purse. For my purse, I used the Everyday Backpack by Lesportsac that my mother-in-law bought me for Christmas.
I hope you check out my video and subscribe to my channel. 🙂
- Carry-All Clutch vs Zipper Pouch video
- Traveling Medication Kit video
- Cosmetics and Beauty Traveling video
- Luggage Traveling video
- Lesportsac Everyday Backpack
- French Bull for Target Yoga Bag
- Wanderlust Wide FoxyDori from The Foxy Fix
- DoriDiva from Plannervie
- Marine Parents Project Pouch
- Erin Condren Life Planner
- Erin Condren Notebook
- Erin Condren Carry-All Clutch
- Erin Condren Sticky Notes
- Toddy Gear Tech Pack
- Thirty One Gifts Zipper Pouch
- Polaroid Zip
- Polaroid Zip carrying case
- Orla Kiely pencil case
***Receive $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase by clicking here. When you sign up through my link, it gives me $10 towards my purchases as well as you.