It’s that time again… Time for me to share a few of my favorite things. I really enjoy doing these posts. It gives me a chance to highlight some great products and companies, and at the same time, give y’all a glimpse of what we are loving in the Morgan household.
Feel free to email or comment below with any products you are loving at the moment. I am always up for trying new things. I hope y’all have a blessed Wednesday!
1. Baggallini Full Cosmetic – I have been looking for a cosmetic bag that would allow me to keep my bottles sitting upright while I travel. I finally found that bag. This Baggallini cosmetic bag has many compartments, dividers, and storage areas. It also has excellent zippers, which is always a plus in my book.
2. Pampered Chef Pizza Stone – We use this pizza stone for EVERYTHING: pizzas, biscuits, chicken nuggets, cinnamon roles, etc. Since we bought this lovely baking tool, we hardly ever use metal pans. The stoneware cooks food evenly (no burnt, but doughy biscuits). Definitely worth every penny!
3. Coton Colors Golden Egg – How cute is this little egg?!?! The concept behind it is even cuter.
Start a tradition with this colorful Easter classic. Fill with a tasty treat or prize, hide this adorable keepsake at your egg hunt, and let the fun begin! Whoever finds the Golden Egg is the winner until next year’s Easter event! Personalize with the finder’s name or bring to the next year’s festivities to carry on the fun tradition.
I do not have one of these little cuties, but my Easter table is calling it’s name.
4. Pottery Barn Bedford Two-Drawer Paper Organizer – Have you seen Alejandra Costello’s “How to Organize Mail” video? First, let me start out by saying that I am pretty obsessed with all of her videos. In this particular video, she shows you how she organizes her mail from receiving mail to sending it. She uses this exact organizer to store mail. I tried to find something similar without any success, so I bit the bullet and purchased the exact same one. Yes, it was pricey, but it is something I plan on using for a long time. So far, I LOVE it too!!! I plan on doing a Mail post next week, so stay tuned to see mine in action (insert smile).
5. Pier One Bunny Bookends – When I went to decorate my kitchen table for Easter, I realized I had NOTHING to use. Honestly, nothing at all! So, I purchased a few things. I saw these little cuties on PierOne.com, thought they were cute, and purchased them. My sister even purchased herself a set. And, I am so glad I did. They are even cuter in person. You will see them in my Spring Table post on Thursday.
6. Trolli Peachie Os – These peach rings have been my favorite candy since I was in elementary school. I have eaten so many before that I have almost made myself sick. I am a sucker for gummy bears, rings, etc. My husband and daughter are pretty big fans too!
7. Downy Wrinkle Releaser – I am a little leery of anything that says wrinkle releaser, stain remover, etc. Most of the time, they are gimmicks and do not work. I saw the commercial for the Downy Wrinkle Releaser and wanted to give it a try, but decided against it until a family friend told me that it really works. She said that she has used it a lot and it definitely takes the wrinkles out. Anyone that knows me knows that I HATE IRONING! I will throw a shirt in the dryer several times to keep from having to get the iron out. I tried the releaser and it WAS AWESOME! All you have to do is spray the liquid, straighten out the wrinkles a little, and let it dry for a few minutes. Plus, it smells wonderful too!