Hello, August! I can’t believe summer is about over and back to school is quickly approaching. It seems like summer just started. But, on a positive note… A new month means a new list of my favorite things! I hope you enjoy this set… I know I sure do.
1. Aztec Tunic – Leave it to me to wait until the last minute to purchase a blouse that was popular. I saw this top on some facebook boutiques back in May, but wasn’t really interested. Then, last week, I saw some pictures these boutiques had posted of customers wearing the top and I had to have one!!! It took me 3 days to FINALLY find the top in my size. Now, I am just waiting for it to arrive on my doorstep.
2. Affresh – These little tablets are used to clean the inside of your washing machine, and THEY WORK!!! Lowe’s told us that when we start smelling an odor coming from our washing machine, place one of these tablets in the drum and run it on hot water. The tablet will clean the drum from the inside out. After about a month of use, we started smelling a small odor, so we ran a tablet through the cycle. Amazing!!! Now, our washing machine smells brand new again.
3. Victoria’s Secret Fantasies in Sensual Blush – I have been a fan of Victoria’s Secret’s Pear Glace and Strawberries & Champagne since high school, but I decided to try something new during their semi-annual sale in June. And, I am so glad I did. I will now add this to one of my favorite V.S. scents.
4. George Modern Fit Career Pants – Victoria’s Secret, Target, New York & Co, Wal-Mart… And, the list goes on and on. I have tried every pair of dress pants they have on the market. I have spent $70 a pair down to $11.00 a pair. So, what have I learned? I learned that Wal-Mart’s George collection makes the best career pants at the most affordable price… $16.44. They are made of the exact same material as the expensive brands and probably wash even better. I now have 3 pairs of these dress pants and a pair of the capris.
5. Pocket tees – If you want to wear a t-shirt, but still look cute THIS is the shirt for you. And, they are available in tons of t-shirt colors, fabric styles, and thread colors. I purchased mine through my favorite online store, Southern Loop. I think I have become addicted… I now own 3!!!
6. Pandora – The Pandora app is pretty amazing. I have it downloaded on my iPhone and iPad. I use it while driving and while I am trying to get a tan.
7. Vera Bradley beach towel – Two years ago, I purchased two of these towels during one of Vera Bradley’s sales. They are extra fluffy, pretty long, and they wash very well. I have used them for 3 summers now and they still look brand new. Definitely worth the investment.
8. Jeep Baby Walker – My son just got old enough to be able to sit in a walker and actually touch the ground. This walker is super adorable and holds up very well. We bought ours used and it still looked brand new.