Since Valentine’s Day is this month, I decided to include my favorite red, pink, and heart shaped things. I own some of these products, and others are on my wish list. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Coton Colors “new” striped heart attachment – You knew I had to include at least one Coton Colors item. I saw this at the beginning of January and absolutely loved it. I need a few more Valentine’s Day attachments since I have a couple of new bases, so this will definitely be one of my purchases.
- Sarah + Abraham items – I didn’t put down a particular item for this because I love it all. I purchased my daughter and son the matching plate, placemat, and notecards for Christmas, and they are adorable. My daughter loves to use her plate and placemat during dinner.
- Threshold white porcelain pitcher @ Target – You probably recognize this pitcher from my Valentine’s Day table. I saw some pictures on pinterest with white pitchers, so I had to get one. What better place than Target. And, for the price, you can’t beat it. I plan on using it on my kitchen table for every holiday.
- Dove chocolate – I am a HUGE Dove chocolate fan. It is my favorite chocolate hands-down. My husband always gets me the large tin full of Dove truffles for Valentine’s Day. It is definitely something I look forward to every year.
- Norpro 8 piece Bake and Take Cupcake Holder Set @ Target – How stinking cute are these things? I actually found them while browsing Target online one day. I definitely plan on purchasing a set in the future. They would make excellent little containers to take a single cupcake to work with me. No more cupcakes rolling over and losing the icing!
- Moon & Lola State Charm necklace – I love Moon & Lola acylic necklaces, and the state necklaces are no exception. I would love to own one in my home state of Missouri.
- Kitchen Aid mixer – I have a black Kitchen Aid mixer and truly love it. One of the best wedding gifts I received. I wish I was daring enough to get one in a bold stand-out color. I would love to have this pink one.
- Lisa Frost Valentine’s Day banner (similar products) – This little beauty is already hanging on my front door. I love all of Lisa Frost’s banners. If you do not have at least one in your home, you need to think about getting one. Very fun products!!!