I can’t believe it is already July, which means this year is half way over. It seems like it should still be January and I should still be awaiting the arrival of my baby boy. Time sure does fly!
A new month means a new list of my favorite things. Here are the things that have caught my attention this month:
1. Keep Calm and ‘Merica Tank – These are very loose fitting and extremely comfortable. I purchased one from Southern Loop, one of my favorite online boutiques/stores, for the 4th of July.
2. Leap Frog Spin and Sing Alphabet Wheel – I purchased this educational toy for my daughter for her first Christmas. I had no idea that when we actually started using it, they would discontinue it. It is such a neat toy and we have been using it to help her learn the alphabet before she starts preschool in August. We like to be ahead of the game.
3. Black & Decker Rotary Belgian Waffle Maker – When I opened up this present for Christmas from my husband, I had no idea it would end up being one of the presents I used the most. We literally use it at least once a week. My daughter is not a big bread eater, but she loves waffles made using this waffle maker. She calls them “hotel waffles.”
4. Havaianas Slim Flip Flops – I purchased a brown and a silver pair of the original Havaianas right before I got married 6 years ago. I have worn them a lot and they still look brand new. So, when Shoebuy sent me a 30% off coupon, I decided I would try the Havaianas slim flip flops in black. They are now my FAVORITE flip flops. I think I have worn them every day since they came in. I think I see another pair or two in my future.
5. West Elm Hive Vase Collection – I do not own any of these neat vases, but I think they are just too darn cute. I would love to own one in each color (in various sizes) for my living room.
6. Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Soaps – I have these beside every sink in my house. Every time Bath & Body Works has their semi-annual sale, I stock up on them. I don’t have one favorite scent. I usually purchase a variety of scents.
I hope you have a wonderful July! See you for another edition next month.