Over the past month and a half, I have talked about moving non-stop and I am sure some of you are about sick of hearing me talk about it. Sorry! I like to keep everyone in the loop on everything, so I may go overboard at times. Plus, that is literally all I have been doing for the past month. But, I should be back to business from this point on, and I am pretty excited about that!
Since I have shared so much information about moving, I decided to have a little giveaway with some of my favorite moving supplies.
1. Command Damage-Free Hanging Hooks – I can’t tell you how many places I have used these in my house and classroom. They are easy to use, convenient, and do not ruin your walls. I love all of the Command hanging products, but these are by far the ones I have used the most.
2. Duck Tape – I used the nice silver Duck Tape, but decided to purchase a cute print to giveaway. This girl loves polka dots! If I didn’t have this handy tape, moving would’ve been a messy process, which may have resulted in broken valuables. I reinforced every box and closed every box with this magic tape.
3. Soft Touch Felt Blankets (similar) – These sheets are amazing! They come in a huge rectangle shape and you can cut the amount you need. Cut out a section and apply it (there is adhesive tape on the back side) to the bottom of furniture in your home. It will keep your floors looking nice when your furniture is moved across them. No scratches here!
4. Scotch Mounting Putty – These have multiple uses, but I like to use them in drawers under baskets and organizers. The putty keeps your organizers in place, so when you open a drawer, the contents don’t look like a game of bumper cars.
5. List Pad – I purchased the chevron one in the top picture from Wal-Mart. When moving, you always need to jot down notes, phone numbers, and things you do not need to forget.
6. Poly Envelope – The one I am giving away came from Wal-Mart and it is black and pink. These are wonderful for keeping moving documents readily available. For instance, U-haul documentation.
7. Super Sliders – I can’t say enough wonderful things about this product. You slide one of these under each corner of your furniture to help with movig it. They make moving furniture a lot easier, especially if you have to move something alone.
*This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
Disclaimer: All of the opinions in this post are completely mine. I purchased all of these items myself and gave my honest opinion of them. I was not compensated for this post.