Since my last post about Derrick’s nursery, we have made a good amount of progress. We have purchased a few things and are in the process of getting them placed in his room. I wanted to share these things with you. Once I get the next stage complete, I will post new pictures of his room. I am keeping my fingers crossed that next week will be the week…
1. Mainstay sheer white curtains – If you purchase this online, it comes in a set of 2 panels. I purchased mine individually from a local Wal-Mart store for $4.97 each. So, if you choose to purchase it in the store, you will pay a little less for them.
2. Hobby Lobby Polyresin “DPM” Letters – I purchased these at an actual Hobby Lobby store when they were on sale for 50% off. They originally cost $9.99 each, but I paid $4.99 for them. I took each one and spray painted them red for Derrick’s room.
3. Kari Machal Design Monogram/Alphabet Prints – I purchased this set from her Etsy store for $42.00. The original prints were a little different, but Kari customized them for me. Each print is 11×14.
4. Oopsy Daisy too My ABC’s Wall Canvas – I purchased this 21×21 inch canvas print from Target for $29.99.
5. Pottery Barn Kids Navy Twill Valance – I ended up having to purchase 2 of these valances because one looked very odd on Derrick’s window. Each valance cost $19.50, but I had a $10.00 off coupon that I used for one of them. Watch for free shipping deals at Pottery Barn Kids. It can really save you a lot of money.
Can’t wait to share the progress we have made with everyone. Stay tuned!