It isn’t a secret… If you walk into my bedroom at any given moment, you will see random blankets lying all over my bed. I DO fold them every morning, but that is like raking leaves during a wind storm… It doesn’t last!
I think each member of my family has at least one blanket that they use on a daily basis to snuggle with on the couch or bed. And, they ALL end up on our master bed! Even if they are all folded, they still create a HUGE eye sore. So, I am trying to find a cute storage bench/chest/trunk/container to place all of these blankets in when we are not using them.
I am looking at the following options (but, not limited to)…
1. Threshold Global Trunk @ Target
2. Sullivan Storage Bench with Tray Top @ Bed Bath & Beyond
3. Threshold Carson Storage Trunk @ Target
4. Sauder Shoal Creek Storage Chest @ Wayfair
5. Lindi Trunk @ Pier One
6. Quickway Imports Old Fashioned Wood Storage Trunk @ Wayfair
Decisions, Decisions! I hope I make the right one in this situation. Any and all recommendations and suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated.
Stay tuned to see what shows up in my bedroom!