Over the past couple of months, I have shared almost all of the closets in my house. And, after we move, I will be sharing more closets (insert smile).
If you noticed, there are several products that are near and dear to my heart. I try to use them in a lot of my closets and storage areas. I wanted to share the complete list with you today. In no certain order…
1. Style Selection’s 3-Tier Wire Rack @ Lowe’s – I am sure you all knew this little bad boy was going to make the list. I think I have them in every closet in my house. They are a great way to fill up vertical space in a closet. And, easy to assemble as well.
2. Room Essentials Y-Weave Large Storage Baskets @ Target – If I could have these baskets in every closet in my house, I would. I LOVE them. But, they are a little pricey. So, I use them sparingly. Over time, I hope to gradually add more and more of these baskets to my collection.
3. Joy Mangano’s Huggable Hangers @ HSN – These are excellent hangers. If you have ran out of space in your closet and have downsized your clothing already, these hangers will help you add more space. They are slim and made of a velvet material, which keeps clothes from falling off and into the floor.
4. Elfa dresser @ The Container Store – I love the Elfa products. I think they are so handy, look great, the quality is excellent, and they hold up. Now, they are a little pricey. So, I have to wait to make a purchase until The Container Store’s annual Elfa Sale. If you are on the fence about it, I definitely give these products two thumbs up.
5. Sterilite Deep Ultra Baskets @ Wal-Mart – Next to the Room Essentials Y-Weave baskets, these are my favorite. They are excellent quality, hold up well, and the price tag is very reasonable too. My kids have toys in them, bang them around the room, and they still look brand new.
6. Iris Plastic Shoe Box – Have I mentioned that I do not like cardboard boxes? Cardboard tends to welcome insects and I am not a fan of insects living in my house. So, I usually throw all of my shoe boxes away and store my shoes in these containers. I purchased them from Sam’s Club about 10 years ago. Great investment and I highly recommend them.
7. Real Simple Slimline Children’s Hangers @ Bed Bath and Beyond – Great hangers for your little ones. They are made of a velvet material, just like the Huggable Hangers. I love the neutral color and how much space they give me in my kiddos’ closets.
8. The MacBeth Shoe Collection Organizers @ Amazon – I looked at several different shoe organizers before I purchased this one. I have 3 of these organizers in my house in different colors. I loved the fun and colorful print, so I had to purchase them. Plus, the quality is great as well. If you are looking to add a little color to your closet, these are awesome products.