Happy Thursday! Halloween has come and gone, so now I moved my focus to Thanksgiving decorating. Some years, I don’t really decorate for Thanksgiving, but let’s be honest, Thanksgiving is an awesome holiday that shouldn’t be forgotten about. So, I am going to do better about acknowledging this holiday.
Make sure you check out my YouTube video because I also included a tutorial on how I made the pennant banner that is hanging on my green table. It was real simple and I used items I already had at home.
I hope you enjoy the photos and check out my video. Have a blessed day!
- Barn Owl Primitives Fall Fun banner sign
- Lisa Frost website
- Coton Colors Happy Everything
- Threshold Trellis Lampshade at Target (similar)
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Collection pumpkin
- The Planner Society subscription site