A couple of weeks ago, I asked on social media for y’all to share some questions for a Q&A video. Thank you to everyone who asked me a question. I loved the variety of questions that I received.
I like to do Q&A videos at least twice a year because they give y’all a chance to ask me things that I may not answer in videos. Plus, it helps y’all get to know me a little bit better.
I hope you enjoy this video and I will share another one in the Spring. 🙂
- What is on your Christmas wishlist?
- What is your favorite Vera Bradley pattern?
- Besides planning 🙂 what else do you love to do in your free time?
- Do you and your husband have something you love to do together?
- Do you teach at a private school? You took a pic wearing a Christian inspired T-shirt that you got to help a local family….. and it just made me think of that question. (I loved the shirt by the way!)
- Which room in your house is your favorite and why?
- What would you do if you weren’t a teacher?
- Have you considered ever planning in any other planner besides your Erin Condren?
- I know your daughter is into Erin Condren stuff does she have a planner/plans?
- What college did you go to?
- What is your favorite make up item?
- How did you pick your kids names?
- What is the one thing you always splurge on?
- How did you and your husband meet?
- Did you grow up in Arkansas? Does your family live close?
- What are some of your favorite easy recipes?
- What do you pack in lunches?
- What advice do you have for teacher burnout?
- I have the weather channel on a lot and I know Arkansas gets a lot of tornadoes. How do you guys deal with them and have you ever seen one?
- What are you getting your kids for Christmas?