In August, Lisa Frost posted on her facebook page that she was looking for her first set of Frosty Ambassadors. Of course, you know I had to enter to see if I could win. I have loved Lisa Frost and her amazing work for a long time now. My front door at my old house had a Lisa Frost banner displayed on it year round.
To enter the contest, you had to submit a photo and information that showed your love for Lisa Frost products. And, this is what I sent in.
This front door has seen a lisA fRosT banner every day of the year for 4 1/2 years now. They are bright, colorful, welcoming, and instantly add fun to any plain door (like mine). In a nutshell, they make me happy! So, one of these banners definitely had to be part of the last photo we will take in front of our home. Now, these banners will get a new home along with us.
And, guess what… I WAS CHOSEN!!!
So, what does a Frosty Ambassador do?
Lisa Frost will send me one or two products from her line for free. Then, I promote the product(s) online through social media and/or a blog. That’s it!
Pretty simple task for this Lisa Frost fanatic.
And, here is what she sent me…
Isn’t it adorable?!?!
Excuse the horrible display and awful picture quality. I didn’t plan on using this photo in a blog post. I took a real fast shot to send to my sister. It is hanging in this odd spot because I didn’t want to sit it in the floor where my kiddos could have fun with it.
I spent two weeks building a scene in my home that displayed this awesome piece in the best light.
Now, you might be thinking, “That is meant to go outside!”
You would be absolutely correct, but I decided to do something a little different. I wanted my family to see it everyday, so I placed it inside our home. Plus, I was pretty excited about having a fireplace to decorate for the first time.
And, here is my fall display that highlights this product!
I made everything white or neutral colors, so the Lisa Frost “Happy Fall” pumpkin would stand out amongst the decor.
My fall decorating list:
- Happy Fall sign – LISA FROST!!!
- Fabric banner – I purchased fabric from Hobby Lobby and used Ashley’s tutorial on her DIY Fabric Garland post. The banner is covering up my American Flag that I have hanging over my mantel.
- White porcelain pitcher – Threshold @ Target
- White wire pumpkins – I have had these little jewels for about 10 years now. They were a bronze color and I spray painted them white. I think I purchased them at Garden Ridge.
- White ceramic owl vase – Amazon
- Happy Everything neutral mini platter with pumpkin attachment – Coton Colors (here, here)
- Decorative tall owl flower vase – Amazon
- White hive vase – West Elm (discontinued)
- Sticks – my yard
- Large white wash lantern – Pier One
- Fall fun bunting sign – Barn Owl Primitives
I am pretty happy with the way this scene turned out. I was a little nervous at the beginning about covering up my flag. It took a lot of thought and patience with that one.
Linking up this post @ Between Naps on the Porch