Happy Wednesday, y’all! A couple of weeks ago, I reached out to you guys on social media and asked for some Q&A questions. I wrote all of them down and I will be sharing my answers to each one today.
All of the questions are listed below:
- Do my husband and kids stay organized just like me?
- Do I ever get bored with my planner?
- How do I stick to a budget with planner supplies even when I want something so much?
- Advice on budgeting for planner supplies.
- What is my favorite holiday to decorate for (home and planner)?
- What is my all-time favorite bag?
- What bag is on my wish list?
- What are my favorite YouTube channels?
- What are my favorite vacation destinations?
- Where would I like to go on vacation?
- Do I have a best friend? Do I ever do girls’ nights?
- Do I work out?
- What is on my Christmas wish list?
- What rental agency do I use for my Gulf Shores rentals?
- Where do I purchase my headbands?
Next week, I won’t be sharing any videos because my husband and I will be working on painting our kitchen cabinets. I want to be able to share my kitchen with y’all at the beginning of 2017, so I need to devote my entire week off to working on it.
That next week will start my Christmas series. I am pretty excited because I have 7 Christmas themed videos to share with y’all and most of them were requested by you guys.
I hope y’all check out my video and subscribe to my channel. 🙂
And, Happy Thanksgiving!
- Budgeting video
- Whipping Post Tote
- Henri Bendel Convertible Jetsetter Backpack
- Vera Bradley Leighton Backpack
- Pretty Shiny Sparkly channel
- Pretty Neat Living channel
- Ms. Goldgirl channel
- Home Organizing by Alejandra Costello
- Grav3yardgirl channel
- Clean My Space channel
- Kiva Dunes Rentals
- The Savvy Coconut