After several years of seeing Grove Collaborative mentioned and shared by my favorite YouTubers and bloggers, I decided to give the company a shot. And, you might be wondering what is Grove Collaborative. It is a company that sells all-natural cleaning products, household products, and even personal care products. Their company works as a subscription service, but you do not have to get the items shipped to you on a particular time schedule. The dates can be shifted around and you can pay $19.95 a year to become a VIP member, meaning you get free shipping with any order.
Before I move on, let me say that this is not a sponsored video and post. Grove Collaborative did not pay me to endorse their products. I am leaving her referral link at the bottom, but do not feel obligated to use it. When I was trying to decide if I wanted to go with this company, I researched online and could not find a video and/or blog post that talked about everything I wanted to know. So, I created the video and post myself. 🙂
Below, I have listed all of the details from my video in case you want to save yourself some time. I go into every detail and my video got a big lengthy (sorry about that).
Why did I decide to order?
- Many bloggers and YouTubers that I follow have talked about the company for years.
- They Sell all-natural products.
- I wanted to purchase these products anyway.
- I got a 60-Day Free Trial VIP Period
- After my 60 days, the VIP cost is $19.95 for the year.
- VIPs get free shipping.
- Free full size gifts 5 times a year
- To honor their commitment for health and the environment, they donate 100 square feet of a rainforest for each VIP member.
- Free Products ($29.67 worth) with my first $20 order. I got to choose my scent.
- Meyers dish soap – $3.89
- Meyers hand soap – $3.89
- Glass Spray Bottle – $8.95
- Single Kitchen Towel – $5.95
- Meyers Soy Candle – $6.99
- Convenience: I do not live near a Target or store that sells these products. The closest location is 30 minutes away from my home.
- No sales tax
- Could definitely be better. Took nine days to arrive.
- Ordered: Sept 18
- Delivered: Sept 27
Subscription Type of Service:
- They will automatically place items that you might enjoy in your cart.
- These can be removed, but it is an inconvenience.
- If you don’t keep track of it, you may get products sent to you that you did not want.
- They will email you in enough time to check your cart before your monthly products are shipped.
- You DO NOT have to order every month.
- You can go in and change your shipment date easily or move to the next month.
- Or, you can order whenever you are ready to place an order.
- They will add free items to your order when you spend a certain amount.
- Their website is easy to navigate.
- Amazing packaging.
- The top of my top and all the wall around the edges, they placed Sealed Air.
- The tops of my bottles had blue painter’s tape to make sure they did not open in transit.
- Nothing jiggled when moving the box.
What did I Order:
- Mrs. Meyer’s Basil Hand Soap – $3.89
- Mrs. Meyer’s Mum Multi-Surface Spray – $3.89
- Mrs. Meyer’s Basil Multi-Surface Spray – $3.89
- Mrs. Meyer’s Vinegar Gel Cleaner – $3.99
- Stoneware Tray – $9.95
- Total: $25.61
My Overall Opinion:
I am very satisfied with this company. I was going to order these products from Target anyways, so the convenience of being able to have them order and shipped to my door for free was a huge bonus. My package did take 9 days to get to my doorstep, but Target’s delivery takes approximately the same amount of time.
After my 60-Day free trial, I plan to pay the $19.95 to continue my VIP membership.
If my opinions changes, I will definitely keep y’all updated.
Sign up for Grove Collaborative.
***The Grove Collaborative link is my referral link, which means I get a credit when you sign up.