Hey, you guys! Next week, I will be sharing a new What’s in My Bag video and blog post for fall. But, before I do that, I wanted to share a few of the contents. For fall, I am switching from my FoxyDori to my Kate Spade Wellesley agenda as my wallet. Now, I still LOVE my FoxyDori and especially as my wallet, but I had this Kate Spade agenda in my office that I needed to use. So, I thought I would see how it worked as a wallet. Please don’t let this discourage you from purchasing a FoxyDori. Honestly, I have my eye on the black Wanderlust one next. So, I am sure you will eventually see it floating around my photos and videos.
This is a two part video. The first part focuses on my Kate Spade Wellesley agenda. The second centers around my Dragonfruit wide FoxyDori that I am using as my checkbook register. There isn’t anything fancy about my system, but it has been requested several times and I wanted to share it with y’all.
I hope you watch, enjoy, and subscribe!
- Kate Spade Wellesley Insert Decorating video
- FoxyDori Traveler’s Notebook Wallet Setup video
- Day Runner Side-Loathing Business Card Holder
- Day Runner Storage Pouch
- Oliblock on etsy
- Shining Stars Boutique on etsy
- The Foxy Fix
- May Designs books
- Bliss on etsy (where I purchased traveler’s notebook folder)
- Growing up Goddess on etsy (where I purchased the spending tracker)
- Yellow Paper House on etsy
- Rapesco 6 hole punch
- iPad Sleeve from Marine Parents on etsy