I can’t believe this kitchen makeover series is coming to an end. I have really enjoyed this project and taking y’all along with me. When I started this project back in November, I had no idea how it was going to turn out. I documented clips and photos here and there and just prayed it would edit together nicely. And, I am so happy with the results of the kitchen and how this series of videos came together.
On this last video, I am sitting down and talking about this experience. Why we completed this kitchen makeover all the way to what we still want to do in the space.
Here is a list of some of the things I address:
- Why did we decided to makeover our kitchen?
- Why did we choose the farmhouse style?
- What kicked off the entire project?
- How long did it take?
- How did we know what to do?
- Why did we not hire professionals?
- How much did the entire project cost?
- What color paint did we use?
- Where did we purchase the paint and supplies?
- What did we learn from this process?
- What would we still like to do in the kitchen?
I hope you check out my video and subscribe to my channel. 🙂
Part 1 : Kitchen Dining Area
Part 2: Kitchen Cabinets
Part 3: Kitchen Decor Haul