I have talked about my small makeup collection several times, so I thought it was time to share it with y’all. All of my makeup and hair accessories are housed in an Ikea Raskog cart. I am by no means a makeup expert. I do not know a lot about makeup and beauty at all. What I do know came from some of my favorite YouTubers.
When I find something I like, I usually stick with it until it isn’t working for me anymore. That is why you only see one foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, etc.
I hope you enjoy my little makeup setup. 🙂
- Ikea Raskog Cart
- Ikea Sunnersta Cups (these are similar to the Bygel)
- HSI Professional Ceramic Flat Iron
- Conair Ion Shine Blow Dryer
- Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Mini Set
- Threshold Dip Bowls
- It Cosmetics CC Cream
- Real Techniques Complexion Sponges
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
**Some of the links in my Source List are Affiliate Links, meaning if you click on a link and make a purchase I make a small commission off of the sale.