It isn’t a secret! This chick LOVES Etsy. I have purchased everything from digital clipart to personalized necklaces. Every single item I have purchased, I have loved. And, the sellers have been amazing too. If you haven’t checked out Etsy yet, you definitely need to. Etsy screams “personalized goodness” to me! And, I love anything that is monogrammed or personalized.
I know you may be thinking, “Mother’s Day is a little over a week away. How am I supposed to have a personalized gift made and shipped to me by then?” I am an individual that doesn’t mind a note in my package that says, “Your present is on it’s way.” It makes me happy knowing I will get something I really want in the near future. It also makes checking the mail a lot more fun too!
(starting at the top left and going clockwise)
1. Chevron Hobo Tote with Bow through SelbyLaneShop – How cute is this purse? I love colorful purses that are simple and lightweight. And, this one definitely fits the bill. If you are looking to add some color to your wardrobe without having to purchase several new clothing pieces, try a bright accessory like this one.
2. Kari Machal Designs prints – I ordered three prints from Kari when I was decorating my son’s nursery. She does beautiful work! The quality is fabulous, the colors are vibrant, and the shipping is just as great. I love her beautiful prints with the family trees. I definitely plan on adding one to my living room gallery wall that I am working on.
3. Charmed Collection’s personalized necklaces – I heart personalized necklaces! In my collection, I have three and I am still adding to it. The one above is a personal favorite of mine from Charmed Collections that I hope to add to my collection. They have many many different types as well as bracelets, earrings, key rings, etc. They have an etsy shop called The R House Couture and a Website called Charmed Collections. If my memory serves me correctly, I think they are switching their name from The R House Couture to Charmed Collections. Either way, their pieces are awesome.
4. Katie Daisy prints through The Wheatfield – I saw one of Katie’s prints on a daily blog that I follow and immediately clicked on the link given to check out her shop. I was in awe of all the beautiful and colorful prints she had. When I started working on my gallery wall, I knew I was going to include one of her prints. When that time came, I made my purchase and it is now hanging on my “work-in-progress” gallery wall. I can’t wait to share the finished product and Katie’s print.
5. Mother & Daughter Jewelry by Erin Pelicano – I think this is adorable. It says mother and daughter, but I think it could go for any relatives or friends. My daughter is getting to the age where she likes jewelry, so I can see one of these in our future. Excellent way for us to show our bond and love for one another!
6. Hand Stamped Spoon through The Loose Goose – This would make an excellent gift for a coffee or tea lover. You could make a cute little gift basket with the spoon, a mug, coffee or tea, and a gift card to their favorite coffee shop or beverage spot.
7. Personalized Cuffs from Farmgirl Paints – I can’t say enough about Becky and her amazing store. Her shop is only occasional and her cuffs go fast, so when she opens don’t wait to make a purchase. Her shop will be open one week starting May 5th and I have my item picked out already. I am hoping my awesome hubby gets it for me for Mother’s Day (wink wink). Awesome quality and her packaging is adorable! Check her out.
8. Home Drawn Illustration Coffee Mug by Wandersketch – This cute mug was included on Kate’s blog Centsational Girl. A group of blogger friends exchanged some of their favorite things with one another. This mug was one of the gifts to Kate from Reichel of Copy Cat Chic. When I saw it, I immediately pinned it and wrote it on my wish list.