Let me say that the older I get, the harder it is to create a Christmas list. Usually, I have a Christmas list started in my head in August. Not this year! My family has never had to bug me about getting them a list… until now!
I guess I would rather everyone spend their money on my kiddos instead of me. Also, I have gotten to the age where when I see something, I buy it (if it is the right price and the checking account allows). Plus, I get more enjoyment out of watching my kids and family open presents. I start shopping for Christmas presents in July or August. I just love buying presents for others!
After some thinking, I did come up with a list of things that I would really like to have or need. I like to include things that I normally would not purchase for myself. Plus, a few extra fun things, of course.
- Hazel & Olive Cardigans (black aspen cardigan, pop of pink cardigan, remember me cardigan) – I am a firm believer that one can never have too many cardigans. I LOVE them! I recently found Hazel & Olive while looking on facebook and now I am addicted. I think I want everything that they post. If my bank account was a little fatter, I might just go overboard.
- Monogram Acrylic Necklace in black sold through Southern Loop – I love Southern Loop! Jo Beth has monogrammed several outfits for my children and she has exceeded my expectations every time. She has excellent customer service and one sweet personality. She also sells monogrammed accessories.
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume – My mom bought me this fragrance a couple of years ago for my birthday and I have loved it ever since. Great scent and not too strong, which is a definite plus for me!
- Coton Colors Ole Miss Collegiate Platter – You knew I would have at least one Coton Colors item on this list. I graduated from Ole Miss, so this alumni had to put the colorful “Hotty Toddy” platter on the list. I mean, I can’t turn down a new bright Coton Colors item.
- Under Armour PIP She’s a Fighter Hoodie – I am a HUGE breast cancer awareness supporter. Actually, I am a supporter of any and all cancer foundations. My grandmother died of ovarian cancer when I was 10 years old, so my family has experienced the hard battle and loss of someone from this horrible disease. I make sure to purchase at least one or two breast cancer items every year. The Under Armour hoodie is a must every October!
- The Duck Commander Family: How Faith, Family, and Ducks Create a Dynasty book – I am not a huge reader. I wish I was, but my mind roams when I sit and attempt to read a book. But, I have heard many good things about this book, so I am going to give it a shot. I love success stories too!
- Shark Navigator Lift Away Bagless Upright Vacuum, NV351 – Let me just say the Morgan household has needed a vacuum for awhile. Our old Dirt Devil has Duck tape around the hose because somehow it cracked. Needless to say, we don’t really use it. We borrowed my mom’s vacuum many months ago and haven’t returned it yet. Sorry, mom! After a recommendation from a friend and seeing the great reviews, we decided this model and brand would go on our Christmas list.
- Philosophy Bath & Shower Gels – I love Philosophy products. I use their Hope in a Jar, Purity, Microdelivery scrub, and Amazing Grace products daily. Every Christmas, I ask for their shower gels. They are thick, lather well, and make your entire bathroom smell amazing.
- Coton Colors Happy Everything Original Neutral Platter – I can’t help myself. I have an addiction. I have almost every base in the multi-color polka dot pattern, so this girl is now working on the neutral bases. My kitchen is covered in Coton Colors polka dots, so why not start adding them in my living room. Sounds like an excellent plan to me.