It is that time of year again… Planner purchasing time! At the beginning of the school year, I told y’all that I was using a plain and simple calendar instead of the detailed Erin Condren planner that I purchased and loved the year before.
Well, lets just say the plain and simple calendar has become a nightmare (insert sad face). This illustrates the point that less is not always better. Yes, I do not have to use a detailed planner for my lesson plans because I create them electronically, but I didn’t account for every other thing that I use a planner for on a daily basis…
- lunch/morning/extracurricular duties at school
- professional development/meetings/deadlines for school
- vacation days
- jotting down blog ideas for future posts
- creating a blog post schedule
- important phone numbers &/or email address
And, the list goes on and on.
The simple planner that I thought I loved has now turned into a scratched up, marked through, unorganized mess. So, this girl is going back to my FAVORITE Erin Condren life planner.