Happy Monday, y’all! I am back after being gone for the week of Thanksgiving. Over Thanksgiving break, my husband and I tackled our kitchen cabinets. And, boy, it was a job. I had no idea how long it would take and I honestly thought I could get the whole kitchen done in three days. After three days, we only had the top cabinets finished. So, we will work on the bottom cabinets during Christmas break.
Enough with my rambling…
Today, I am sharing my 2016 Christmas and birthday wish list. My birthday is January 1st, which is exactly a week after Christmas, so I always create one list for my family members that is for both. I always like to ask for a combination of things I need and things I would not purchase for myself.
I hope you check out my video and wishlist and enjoy what I have included. 🙂
(top left and going clockwise)
- Vera Bradley Ultimate Crossbody in Cognac
- Kate Spade Layton Primrose Wristlet
- Vera Bradley 1/2 Zip Tech Pullover in Jazz Blue Space Dye
- Orla Kiely for Target
- Barefoot Dreams Drape Front Cardigan
- Barrington Gifts Monogram Striped Laptop Sleeve
- Creative Co-Op Bread Box
- Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker
- Nike Flex Run 2015