Welcome to my last post for 2017, which is my book review. I love to do this video at the end of every year. My first year on YouTube, I included it in with my Goals video. The video ended up way too long, so I decided to break it up into it’s own video the next year.
Today, I will be sharing what I read in 2017, my top 3 favorites, and what I plan on reading in 2018. If you are interested in seeing any of the books I have read in the past, check out my Book Diary. I also wanted to share Christopher Allen‘s YouTube channel with you guys because I mention him several times in my video.
I hope you enjoy this year’s book review. 🙂
My Top 3 Favorite
Books of 2017
#1 – The Shack
#2 – A Man Called Ove
#3 – Small Great Things
(starting at the top left and going row by row)
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingale
- The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
- Goodbye, Vitamin by Rachel Khong
- The Hypnotist’s Love Story by Liane Moriarty
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
***Some of the links in my Source List are Affiliate Links, meaning if you click on a link and make a purchase, I make a small commission off of the sale. It doesn’t affect the price for you at all.