Happy Wednesday, friends! Today, I am sharing a video I never thought about doing until I got the suggestion from you guys. So, if you ever have video suggestions, please let me know and I will make sure to write them down to complete.
I am constantly tweaking my bag collection. If I don’t like a bag I have in my collection, I will usually sell it. I have sold several bags in the past couple of months because I wasn’t using them and they did not bring me joy.
Most of the pieces I am sharing in this video have been given to me as gifts. And, I usually know what holiday and year a bag was given to me. The only bags I will usually purchase myself are work totes/planner bags. I am a teacher and I like to have a new bag to start a new school year every August.
In this video, I have broken up my collection into the following categories:
- work totes/planner bags
- large travel bags
- small travel bags
- planner pouches
Make sure you check the bottom of this post for a link to every bag I talk about that is still available. I hope you watch my video and subscribe to my channel. 🙂
Have a blessed day!
- Jo Totes Gracie in Butterscotch
- Better Life Bags Brynnda
- Milano Series Mia
- Kelly Moore Songbird – similar
Work Totes/Planner Bags~
- Whipping Post Vintage Tote
- French Bull for Target yoga bag
- Barrington Gifts St. Anne tote in the Monogram Stripe
Large Travel Bags~
- Thirty One Gifts Duffle
- Vera Bradley Grand Traveler
- Vera Bradley Large Duffel
- Vera Bradley Get Carried Away tote
Small Travel Bags~
- Kate Spade Layton Wristlet
- Orla Kiely for Target
- Marine Parents on etsy
- Erin Condren Carry-All Clutch
- Thirty One Gifts Zipper Pouch
- Bag Organization with Pouches video
- Travel Series videos
- Alejandra Costello’s Purse Organization video