I couple of months ago, I shared the two gallery walls in my home. We have one in the kitchen and we had one in the entryway.
I loved this gallery wall, but I ran into a little problem…
We have been moving around some things and adding some wall decor in the living room. This meant that my grandmother’s curio cabinet didn’t have a home.
It was originally in the right hand corner of our living room.
Getting rid of this special piece was not an option. So, it honestly sat in the corner of my living room for about two weeks (sticking out like a sore thumb), and then I finally had enough. It HAD to go somewhere!
It took some thought because my house only had one spot to place it. So, I took some time trying to determine different spots I could place it in and possibly move around other furniture. My husband was completely against the first spot, but that ended up being the only spot in the house.
So, my entryway gallery wall is now contained inside our curio cabinet.
- #4 (number of family members) that I purchased and spray painted through Craft Cuts
- Polyresin “M” that I spray painted sky blue @ Hobby Lobby
- Live Love Laugh and Be Happy sign by Barn Owl Primitives (My first one from Kristi. I loved it so much, I have already ordered 2 more).
- Be YOU Tiful sign by Evie Ivy
- White cake pedestal @ Target on clearance
- Two family pictures in frames @ Hobby Lobby
- Distressed clock @ Pick Your Plum