A couple of months ago, I decided that I needed a few utensil caddies for things in my office and one for Kate’s crayons, colored pencils, etc. in her playroom. At that time, the only utensil caddy I could find at Target was a white round one…
Don’t get me wrong… I love this one, but I wanted more options to choose from. I ended up getting two of these. I have both of them in my office at the moment, but would like to switch one out for something with a little color.
Well, guess what?!?! Now, Target has a TON of utensil caddies to choose from. I was looking online yesterday for some wedding flip flops (I am the matron of honor in my sister’s wedding and I need some simple shoes because you won’t be able to see my feet under the dress.) and had to take a few minutes to browse their site, of course.
Take a look at all of the cute utensil caddies I found and the ways I would use them…
1. White Mesh Utensil Caddy ($9.99) – I would love to purchase one of these for my grilling meals. You could put paper plates, napkins, and plastic silverware in it for use outside. And, you could store it until you need it the next time. Simple, easy, and cute!!!
2. Red Metal Square Utensil Caddy ($11.99) – I would love to purchase this for my husband’s side of the office. I would replace the original white round caddy with this one. His side needs a little bit more red and this would be perfect.
3. Coral Metal Utensil Caddy ($14.99) – I do not have anything coral in my house, but I thought this was the cutest thing. It even spins! I think it would be cute for a craft room or even for a child’s room.
4. Multidot Metal Square Utensil Caddy ($11.99) – Once again, this doesn’t match anything in my house, but I still love it. If I was an elementary school teacher, I would definitely purchase one of these. It would also be so cute for a kid’s craft station.
5. White Metal Square Utensil Caddy ($11.99) – LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I want to purchase two of these because I love them so much. I have no idea what I would do with them, but I would definitely find a use. I love the handle, all of the dividers, and the fact that there is plenty of room for my Cricut to do some magic. ; )
I may be making a trip to Target in the near future, so I will let you know which caddies make it into my cart.