Hey, you guys! I have had many requests to share my gluten free lifestyle, so I sat down a few weeks ago and started making a list. By the time I filmed this video, I had over 4 pages of notes. I hope I have covered everything, but if not, feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email. I will answer any and all questions that I can.
In this video, I cover:
- Why I went gluten free
- Why I did not get tested for celiac
- How I grocery shop
- How I cook meals when my family is not gluten free
- My favorite snacks
- Attending holiday parties and get-togethers
- My favorite resources
I hope you check it out and subscribe to my channel. 🙂 Also, check out the source list below for extra information.
- Why I have Gone Gluten Free blog post (wrote last year)
- The Gluten Thyroid Connection
- 10 Signs of Gluten Intolerance
- Gluten Free facebook group
- Thyroid Pharmacist, Dr. Wentz’s facebook page
- Gluten Free Guide