A couple of weeks ago, I was exploring through one of my favorite blogger’s blogs, Ashley from Little Miss Momma, when I ran across her Life List post. I was sucked in at the word, “list.” Plus, I am intrigued by every single post she makes (more on that later), so I had to check it out.
She wrote it approximately 4 years ago and it contained a list of 100 things she would like to do or accomplish throughout her life. I am all about making lists and goals, so I decided to take the challenge.
And, here is my life list at the moment…
Note: I do not have 100 things on mine so far because I think it will take some time to come up with that amount. I plan on adding to it frequently, so I will place a link on my sidebar for y’all to check it out periodically.
- Take a cake decorating class, or two.
- Travel to New York City.
- Spend a vacation in a beach house on the beach.
- June 24, 2016 – July 2, 2016
- Kiva Dunes @ Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Go to a Notre Dame home football game.
- Build a piece of furniture.
- Attend a planner conference.
- See Wicked on Broadway.
- Make & can jam.
- Learn to sew.
- Make homemade chicken n’ dumplins successfully.
- Go to a Kansas City Chiefs home football game.
- December 27, 2015
- Chiefs vs. Browns @ Arrowhead Stadium
12. Be featured in a magazine.
13. Meet the women that have inspired this blog.
14. Take an anniversary vacation with my husband.
15. Take a photography class.
16. Become a talented photographer.
17. Write a book.
18. Stay in a log cabin.
19. See both of my children marry.
20. Design my own t-shirt.
21. Open a successful etsy shop.
22. Watch my children graduate high school.
23. Ride on a train.
24. Turn my love of blogging/vlogging into a business/career.
25. Purchase an authentic Louis Vuitton handbag.
26. Make my own planner stickers.