It is back to school time for me, which means it is time to get my work bag together. This year, I purchased an Orla Kiely for Target diaper bag that I converted into a work bag. Diaper bags are awesome because they have lots of pockets and extra compartments and are usually made of durable material. I can’t take the credit for this discovery, though. Cori aka The Reset Girl introduced me to this amazing idea. I have the link to her diaper bag turned planner bag video below.
The bag has two front exterior pockets. I plan to leave one empty and place my cellphone in the other. It will allow my cellphone to be easily accessible, but not easy for someone to grab because of the zippered pocket.
The main compartment of my bag holds all of my essentials. And, I like to place multiple pouches in my bag to make sure it is even more organized.
On a daily basis, I carry:
- My Erin Condren life planner in my Woodland Cottage Farm cover
- My current book (The Pact at the moment) in case I have a dr. appt. or find time to read at some point throughout the day
- My Orla Kiely for Target pouch that carries my pens
- Marine Parents Ipad sleeve that holds my Wanderlust FoxyDori (wallet) and Dragonfruit FoxyDori (checkbook register)
Also, I have my Marine Parents project pouch that I use as my accessories pouch. It contains:
- business card holder
- to-do list pad
- lip balm
In the main interior compartment, there are four side pockets. In those pockets, I carry:
- Huggies clutch with wipes
- extra notepad
- external hard drive in case
- pill organizer with iron supplements, Vitamin D pills, and ibuprofen
- Reisenthel smart shopper in case I need to carry extra things home from work
And, that is all that I carry in my work bag daily. What do you carry in your work bag?
*Woodland Cottage Farm unboxing and first impression video
*The Reset Girl’s Ultimate Planner Bag Setup and Accessories video
*Orla Kiely for Target diaper bag
*Marine Parents on Etsy
*The Foxy Fix on Etsy
*Huggies Clutch n Clean
*Woodland Cottage Farm on Etsy
*Reisenthel Smart Shopper