I bought my first set of new office supplies for our soon-to-be office this past Sunday with a gift card that I got for Christmas from the Container Store. It took me all day (no joke) to decide which items to purchase! I wanted to make sure I purchased supplies that would get used in our new office, and that were a good price. So, after much thought, here is what I ended up getting!
1. Mini Mesh Stacking Bins in Silver (2 @ $2.99 each): I plan on using these little bins for the exact same things that are shown in the picture. Every time I need a paper clip or a post-it-note, I know I have them around the house, but I can’t ever find out where they are located. Now, I will know!
2. Silver Mesh Desktop File (2 @ $9.99 each): I already have a use for each one of these accessories. The first one will be for daily items that seem to find a home on my kitchen counter like bills, coupons, and miscellaneous mail. The other will be used to create a greeting card container. I like to purchase the boxes of miscellaneous greeting cards because I seem to always forget to purchase one to go with a gift. This way, I am always ready and there isn’t any last minute mad-dash to Wal-Mart. The problem is that I have no place for these greeting cards to sit until they are used. Now, I do! Stay tuned for a blog post on both of these file uses.
3. Label Maker with Translucent Case (1 @ $49.00): This is a Brothers brand label maker. It comes with a clear case, six AAA batteries, and two label tape refills: clear with black type and white with black type. I didn’t think the price was bad at all for the number of items included. This is one organizational product I have wanted for awhile now, but I never had the extra cash to purchase one. Now, I did! I can’t wait to use this little handy tool to label my file folders and get even more organized than I am already.
4. Silver Mesh Magazine File (1 @ $6.99): Who doesn’t get tons of magazines in the mail? It seems like everywhere I look in my house, I see a magazine. The reason is because we have no specific place that we put these items, so it was time for a change. Now, we won’t have any excuse for magazines scattered everywhere.
5. Silver Mesh Storage Bin (1 @ $5.99): I plan on using this item for calculators, notepads, and any other desk accessories that need a place to go.
6. Silver Mesh Pencil Cup (1 @ $2.99): I plan on using this accessory for exactly what it calls for: pencils, ink pens, and any other writing utensils.
Now, I am going to be in search of some cute storage boxes and wall decor. I will keep everyone updated! And, remember, I am supposed to decorate this room a little more masculine since this is going to be my husband’s decorating space. In other words, I place to put all of his coaching and football gear. Wish me luck!