Good morning & Happy Thursday! Today, I am sharing our Spring kitchen table. Let me start out by saying, it is a simple one, but one that I really love. At the moment, I am all about the color white. I think it looks fresh, clean, and cheery. So, that was the focus of my table.
I wanted to add an accent color as well. When I started thinking of colors that I associate with Spring, yellow immediately popped in my head. So, the color theme is yellow and white.
And, here is a look at our table…
- White tablecloth – Mainstays @ Wal-Mart
- Yellow tablerunner – Mari McLaws (see her etsy site) through Zulily
- White tray – old
- Bunny bookends – Pier One
- Cream and Sugar – Butler’s Pantry by Lenox (wedding gifts)
- White pitcher – Threshold @ Target
- Flowers – Michaels (they were 50% off)
- Happy Easter banner – Threshold @ Target (not available online)
- Small cake pedestal – gift from my sister
- White bunny on cake pedestal – Target (not available online)