This year, my daughter has two amazing preschool teachers. The amount of information that she has learned in one year floors me. After one month, she already knew how to write all of the letters of the alphabet. Mind blowing to me! Since next week is teacher appreciation week, we (my daughter and I) wanted to show our love and deep appreciation for these two wonderful ladies. To begin, we had to have a theme, of course. After giving it some thought, we decided to go with…
Thank you for SUPPLYing your heart and mind!
We went to several places and found some brightly colored office supplies that we thought they could use during school or outside of school. Then, we found two adorable bins that were the perfect size at Dollar General. After looking several other places, Dollar General had the cutest and most useful bins. Next, we filled each bin with the following items:
- colorful notepad
- set of Post-It notes
- set of 3 packages of Kleenex (I thought the packaging was adorable)
- bag of candy (my daughter said they like peppermints)
- package of colorful pens (they all have blue ink, though)
- package of rainbow colored pencils
- hand sanitizer (I am always in need of extra sanitizer)
- package of colorful highlighters
Then, we placed all of the items neatly in the bins with some decorative white shredded paper filling and wrapped them up in a clear basket bag with some ribbon and a tag.
Feel free to download a copy of the teacher appreciation tag to use for your own gift here.